22A - Elevator Pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8A4idnQROw

 From the last elevator pitch, I decided to get a better quality camera, memorize my lines a little better, and be more engaging with the camera. I thought I took my criticism well, considering this is much better than my last one. (lol) It really helped doing it so many times and receiving so much feedback. I still think I could use some work but I am much better than I would've been without doing this exercise. I thought everyones feedback was well deserved and I agreed with.

Comments

  1. I really like the concept and think it could be extremely beneficial to students during exam week. Finding seats in a library can be like finding parking spots during a football game. My biggest recommendation would be to relax your hands and not pull on your shirt. It comes off as if you are nervous. I believe you are someone with a lot of energy and put a lot of joy in the things you do. Don't allow the nerves to take away from your personality. Believe in yourself and your idea and sell it. Great job with memorizing more of the pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the tone and enthusiasm of your pitch and it seemed like you really knew what you were talking about. One thing I would recommend in the future if you have to give another one whether online or in person is maintaining eye contact while giving your elevator pitch, it makes a huge difference in connecting to your audience. Elevator pitches definitely get a lot easier the more you practice them, and you can definitely learn skills from them that can carry over in other areas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment