19A Idea Napkin

19A - Idea Napkin 2  

My first Idea Napkin received no feedback, so I went through my other classmates and searched through their feedback. A lot of the critiques revolved around the unmet need and making sure they were correct, seeing if the problem could be solved correctly, or making sure the solution is clear and to the point. I decided to make my answers more detailed and checked my unmet needs. 

You: I am a creative, driven student of the University of Florida, aspired to fix everyday problems for the average student, like myself. I am social and enjoy spending most of my time with people but care tremendously about my academics, which is why I feel like I am the perfect combo. 

What is being offered to customers?: I am offering you an app to enhance your study times, making them convenient for you. The chance to study in the comfort of solitude or in the busy parts of campus, you will always know where there is room for YOU. 

Who's being offered it?: For starters, the students at the University of Florida who participate in the use of any on-campus library. As the app progresses, it could be offered to students all across America. 

Why do they care?: They care because its convenient. Any student who has ever lugged their entire backpack, holding every single one of their textbooks, to the library to not find a seat, knows the struggle. They all know the difficulty in being able to meet with clubs, groups, or just friends. The convenience of this app will attract almost all. 

What are my core competencies? : The most important part of this product is the software and the bells and whistles that come with it. You'll be able to check every library, drop a pin, reserve seats, and schedule appointments for group projects.

Evaluation?: Each question is answered honestly and to the point. The customers will see someone who has experienced the issue and is making a solution. I think they all fit well together and no answer seems out of the ordinary. My core competencies could be more specific, however, I feel like I would actually have to have to app software to know. It would be difficult creating an app and promoting it when I know little to nothing about app software and technology. 

Comments