18A Customer Avatar


My Blue Robot Avatar

This is Brooke, a sophomore at the University of Florida, majoring in Education. She is like most of my customers, going to her dream school, putting in the work necessary. She is an out of state student and lives in an off-campus apartment. She is in a sorority and involved in many clubs. Her favorite place to eat in Gainesville is Sushi Chao because 1. SUSHI and 2. The “buy-one-get-one” rolls are great on a college student’s budget. She likes to go out about 3 nights a week but spends an equal amount of time at the library. Brooke is the leader of her friend group, always solving problems and getting the girls together. She misses her home and sometimes questions about staying at UF, but knows this is the best option for her. When she is not studying or hanging out with friends, she really enjoys to paint. She paints coolers and other things for her sorority sisters as a side job. Her parents did not let her bring her car down so she drives a white Buddy scooter, pretty generic. She is obsessed with Vampire Diaries and is totally “team Damon”. Brooke loves attending UF because of the small town vibe Gainesville gives off, the plethora of clubs and organizations open to anyone, and the different people she has been able to meet throughout her time here so far.

My customer and I are both involved in Greek life and are also sophomores in college. I think our personality traits could be similar, as well as our hobbies. I don’t think there is a coincidence because I decided to solve this problem because of how it was affecting my friends, people I am obviously similar too. While interviewing for this problem, it was also brought to my attention the many similarities between the student population.




Comments